Spent five days holed up in our condo, and yet I got three replies re: my job applications, an interview this coming Wednesday, and a media forum to cover this Thursday. Plus, I got to cook for my brother and clean the place (wife skillz wassap), and watch my movies and dramas.
So last Saturday I went to the province to, literally, go out for a change. You know, I’m seriously considering living in the province in the future. 🙂
Yesterday, I looked at my Summer Projects list which I wrote at the back of my planner and I was happily ticking some items off THIS EARLY. Yey!
APRIL GOALS: Week 3
- Read and finish TWO books. – I finished reading The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe in just one day, while I was in Batangas. I wish my mom read these books to me when I was younger. I also began reading John Green’s Looking for Alaska. Initial thoughts? I LOVE THE FONT.
- Read the Bible and pray daily. – Four times. But should be daily, I know.
Journal at least four times a week. Run DAILY.
- Stick to diet. – Once. AT LEAST.
Take Flickr-worthy photos.
- Look for work. Thrice. The target: before April ends!
- Apply for a student’s driver’s license.
- Learn driving. – Once this week, and in a highway no less! It’s getting serious, these driving lessons. Tiwala at tapang lang.
- Write an article. – I actually reangled two stories and translated one to tagalog, if that counts 😛
- Renew passport.
Review journalism handouts. Finalize who to vote for.
OF COURSE, how can I forget?! Our church’s Social Media Minisrty has been working on our 2013 first quarter e-zine for the past month, and FINALLY, here it is! I can’t express how proud I am of the team, and though problems were met along the way, I’m glad we still finished strong. For first timers, I’m very proud of the output, and if anyone says otherwise, well, give us constructive criticisms, then! We want to improve more, all for the glory of God.
DOWNLOAD the file HERE: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9X7Gmm7uPUyRG0xQ0VIcUJFaUk/edit?usp=sharing
* Go to the link above. It will lead you to a Google doc page.
* You can download the pdf file in two ways:
- Click ‘File’ then choose ‘Download’ from the dropdown menu.
- Just below the word ‘File’ is an arrow facing downwards. You can click that for quicker downloading.
* Make sure you download the file for better pdf quality.
* No virus in clicking the link, promise!