SO THIS WAS THE WEEK I FINALLY WATCHED IT TAKES A MAN AND A WOMAN AND WHAT A SATISFYING END TO THE TRILOGY ALTHOUGH IF I WEREN’T SEATED NEXT TO MY ANNOYING BROTHER I COULD’VE CRIED BUCKETS INSTEAD OF A SINGLE MANLY TEAR DURING LAIDA’S SCENE WITH HER FATHER BUT AT LEAST MY BEST FRIEND ATE LYSH DID THAT FOR ME THIS WEDDING SCENE IN PARTICULAR WAS JUST MOVING WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING WHAT A HANDSOME GROOM
AND I ONLY CONFIRMED TODAY THAT THEY ACTUALLY KISSED JOHN LLOYD AND SARAH KISSED ONSCREEN AND THIS IS A BIG THING BECAUSE SARAH IS KNOWN FOR NOT DOING ONSCREEN KISSES BUT I GUESS IF ITS JOHN LLOYD ITS HARD TO RESIST
AND YES THERE IS A NEED FOR THE ALL CAPS FOR EMPHASIS
For the calmer part of this blog, I now present to you my April goals! You’ll notice that this is the longest list since I started making monthly goals because I’m officially funemployed, so I have all the time to work on everything other than laziness!
APRIL GOALS: Week 1
- Read and finish TWO books. – On the first day of April, I finished John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars and (sorry to fans but) I just didn’t like this one at all. It felt pretentious to me, I’m sorry! 😦
- Read the Bible and pray daily. – Just once
- Journal at least four times a week. – Twice
- Stick to diet. – I won’t elaborate on what my diet is hihi but this week I was able to stick to it for four days! Out of seven! Not bad 😛
Take Flickr-worthy photos.
- Look for work. – Twice this week.
- Apply for a student’s driver’s license. – DONE! 🙂
- Learn driving. – Once this week.
Write an article.
- Renew passport. – Scheduled a DFA appointment for the following week.
Review journalism handouts.
- Finalize who to vote for. – Signed up for the Rappler Senatorial Debates!