This week in a photo? Definitely Shizuru’s camera from Heavenly Forest. This week, I infected my Grade 7 students with the love for that film. I firmly believe everyone should watch it at least once in their life.🙂
FEBRUARY GOALS: Week 4
- Read and finish one book. – Still on The Best of A.W. Tozer
- Read the Bible and pray daily. – Four times! Quota!
Write one article.
- Journal at least four times a week. – Wrote thrice. Almost got there!
- Run at least four times a week. – Ran only twice this week
Sleep early (9 PM). Take Flickr-worthy photos. Look for work. Apply for a student driver’s license. Learn driving. Renew passport. Review journalism handouts.
* All crossed-out items are things I was not able to accomplish this week T.T
I realized that I overdid my February goals, jumping from last month’s six to this month’s twelve. With that, I was only able to really do the first goal, and even that I already finished last January.
So this March I’m cutting the list down again to seven. Let’s do this! 10 more months for 2013!