I’ll write a separate blog entry about last Friday’s JS prom, but for now here are some pictures from the event!
This was the exact place where my junior promenade was held, and although I have fond memories then (winning Ms. Love, sleepover at a hotel room with some 8ies), that night’s a blur compared to my senior prom. But there’s so much to remember last Friday night, and it’s not even my prom!😛
Week 3 was by far my best AND worst week of 2013. Only by the grace of God I stand🙂
FEBRUARY GOALS: Week 3
- Read and finish one book. – I don’t know why I’m taking so long with The Best of A.W. Tozer, but I intend to finish it this month!
- Read the Bible and pray daily. – Four times! Quota!
Write one article.
- Journal at least four times a week. – Wrote once.
- Run at least four times a week. – Ran only once this week
Sleep early (9 PM).
- Take Flickr-worthy photos. – Would this qualify?
- Look for work. – Looked for work once this week.
Apply for a student driver’s license.
Learn driving. Renew passport. Review journalism handouts.
* All crossed-out items are things I was not able to accomplish this week T.T