This is me and Kate last Sunday, during Kasiglahan’s first Sunday Service. Talking to this girl has always been a delight and blessing🙂
This week does not spell bawi in it at all.😦
FEBRUARY GOALS: Week 2
- Read and finish one book. – I don’t know why I’m taking so long with The Best of A.W. Tozer, but I intend to finish it this month!
- Read the Bible and pray daily. – Four times! Quota!
Write one article.
Journal at least four times a week.
- Run at least four times a week. – Ran only twice this week😦
Sleep early (9 PM). Take Flickr-worthy photos.
- Look for work. – Looked for work once this week.
Apply for a student driver’s license.
Learn driving. Renew passport. Review journalism handouts.
* All crossed-out items are things I was not able to accomplish this week T.T