Disclaimer: All the pretty photos c/o our great photographer, none other than the Timothy Rivera!
2013 is the Year of Victory for CRC. My second home has been through a lot for the past 15 years, and will be through a lot still for the years to come. But the only one constant in our lives, the only solid rock by which we all stand, and the only firm foundation we put our hopes on is the One True God that we’re all ready to serve with everything that we have.
Bring it on, life. Our God is greater!
And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore
I think it’s the ningas kugon habit kicking in already, but as long as I have this and my planner (which I really really love), I’d always be reminded of my goals and why I do what I do.
JANUARY GOALS: Week 4
- Read and finish one book. – Finished my second book, The Graveyard Book! So I already got one of my February goals covered, huh?😛
- Read the Bible and pray daily. – Read the Bible thrice this week. And just when I said the fourth week will be better😐
- Write one article. – No
- Journal at least four times a week. – I wrote in my journal thrice this week, too! Just one day short, I know :s
- Run at least four times a week. – I was able to run twice this week! Two days short, tsk!
- Sleep early (9 PM). – I don’t know why I did not sleep early at all the entire week.
I still have the last week of January, although by the time of this posting, it’s already Thursday night, and it’s already February the next day. But that’s the beauty of monthly goals–you can try again achieving the goals you were not able to last month.
February is a new season and a new level of faith-ing for me, as I will start looking for work again. I will appreciate all the prayers! And if you want me to pray for you, just leave me a comment here or send me a love note over at my e-mail address! I would love to hear from anyone😀