So today was spent doing the following:
- Watching Summer’s Desire, a drama I already dropped a long time ago but decided to pick up again because Huang Xiao Ming’s smile is irresistible. And I’m kind of on a Barbie Hsu high lately (yeahp, finished Meteor Garden in two weeks or less).
- Eating lunch at KFC with Mayel and Kai, and talking about–what else?–our college love lives. And no, girls, I won’t be writing for an advice column. Because I’ll be writing an entire book about it. CHOS.
- Helping Carlo with his Philosophy orals. So glad he’s still taking it after what happened to him last Monday.
- Setting up interviews for the articles I’ve delayed since forever.
- Getting well. Day 2 of flu, and I don’t intend to stay sick forever, so yeah, leave me alone sickness!