Short update on my life aka SEMBREAK in bullet points:
- I started jogging again. Yey?
- Took up a film-watching challenge
- Currently watching In Time With You, Drunken to Love You, and Material Queen one episode per day. Should I pick up Sunshine Angel too?
- Watching dramas at day, and movies at night. So much for reading more books! 😦
- Plan to develop my habit of reading the Bible and praying longer than I usually do. God deserves more. Vacation is perfect time to form a habit.
- Been going to Langgam every afternoon-evening to teach the youth how to play instruments. This week though, we’ve been practicing for the second anniversary’s special number. (Read: EVERYTHING)
- Tomorrow, I plan to get a student’s license to drive. I. WILL. LEARN. DRIVING. THIS. SEMBREAK.
- Been teaching my nephew Kenneth some basics on Photography. I know I’m no expert, but he’s a fast learner. I end up my post with his photos. Look: