- missed my parents. Especially my mom. I wish I can just stay in Laguna forever.
- had my first job interview ever. I don’t know what to think of it. In a way I enjoyed it because it was more of an informal interview: I answered questions in taglish and all throughout the interview it felt like I was just speaking my thoughts out loud. On the other hand, the OC in me thinks I did badly especially since I still stuttered–and it was an informal interview, mind you.
- had my fair share of struggles, but God is good, and He is not through with me yet.
- bonded with people as much as I can. There’s Wednesday with Mayel, Thursday with Commute Force One, and Friday with Mayel and Kai. Face-to-face interactions for the win!
- lived, learned and loved. I am living life and enjoying all its possibilities, learning from all the experiences and standing up from all the falls, and loving like how my Father have loved me. 🙂
As my Facebook status says: I hate to say goodbye to a very fun week, but if I don’t, I won’t get to enjoy the weeks ahead me. Positivity! I love life 🙂 ♥
Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever!